Monday, July 23, 2012

Well, yesterday didn't quite go as planned.

Why? Because my brain conveniently forgot that it was Sunday.

SO Con-Ed didn't get called.

The blanket did get worked on some. Not nearly enough.

And I did work on the book situation. If by work on it you mean I started sorting my books. Because I never did that when we moved in here a year ago and it was driving me nuts that I couldn't find what I was looking for.

As for today, blah. Yeah, I did some laundry. But I haven't done anything else of consequence. I read a few pages in Spook by Mary Roach. Fascinating book by the way. I can't wait to have time to track down a copy of her book Stiff.

I go my truck partially cleaned out. But it needs wiped down inside and vacuumed. I am selling my Ford Explorer since I won't need it in NYC and that will be one less bill for us to pay which will be beneficial when it comes down to affording to live in NYC.

Goals for today:

1) Work on blanket.

2) Work on books.

3) Work on making the manual for my husband of how to do things like run the washer and dryer and how to make tacos while I'm gone.

4) And somehow see if I can keep my kids from strangling each other in a complete nuclear meltdown of epic proportions due to being cooped up inside due to the heat and the shortage of electronics to play on. And keep my mother out of my room.

Yes, you read that right. My parents live with us. How else could I go to school with the economy the way it is? I couldn't even afford daycare otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment